Congratulations! You have decided to purchase a home, or are thinking about buying one. Now is the time to buy a home in Toronto. The Real Estate market has opportunities at every price level for the home buyer. Whether you are looking to buy your first home or a larger home for your growing family.When you own your own home, your hard-earned dollars contribute to your mortgage. The equity you earn is yours.
- Be the first to know about new homes on the market with the New Listings Notification.
- The MLS Search Tools are perfect for browsing Real Estate in Etobicoke neighborhoods and the downtown and KingWest and Liberty Village areas to help find what you are looking for.
- Looking to see everything available in Real Estate in Toronto? Click on the Search ALL MLS tab, a complete list of homes for sale.
- Click on the Mortgage Rates tab to go to the number 1 mortgage broker in Toronto.
In the following articles, you'll find the information you need to make a wise buying decision. We'll take you through the planning process step-by-step, to help you determine which home is right for you. You'll find a host of informative articles on mortgages, viewing homes, the offer, closing details and moving.
Below, select the desired article(s) and complete the form provided. They will be sent automatically to your email inbox.
Great! You have decided to sell your house. Before anything else it's a good idea to sit down and clarify your motivations and think about a basic time frame for the selling process. Selling your home is an involved process that affects your family and your future. Before you begin this process, you'll want to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information. When should you sell? How do you get the best price? What kinds of renovations should be made prior to the sale?
Find out what your home is worth in today's market with a Free Home Evaluation to help you set your selling price. The home evaluation estimates the value of your home and provides you with a snapshot of the market so you can make educated decisions and plans. The more you know about the real estate process and the current market, the easier it will be to make you find the right home or sell your current home!
Before any of the marketing takes place, I will sit with you and discuss the marketing strategies in detail:
- Listing your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) is the absolute best way to get the market exposure for your home.
- Further exposure as a featured listing on my website, where your home will be in front of a global audience. This approach allows thousands of local Realtors to work on selling your home plus exposure to the global market.
- Your listing is syndicated through my website to 40 additional websites including, Yahoo, Zillow, Google, Trulia and many others. These are the website’s people visit to buy Real Estate.
- Our marketing plan includes a website specific to your home.
These home selling articles will assist you in answering the many questions that arise before, during and after the home selling process. When you have the right information, and an experienced real estate professional, you'll be closer to reaching your goal - selling your home quickly, and for the maximum price.
Below, please select the desired article(s) and complete the form provided. They will be sent automatically to your email inbox.
Educating home buyers and sellers is my focus. You need the right information and a knowledgeable, Internet-savvy top real estate professional to interpret it. To enhance your buying and selling experience, it’s our job as real estate professionals to provide you with as much valuable information as possible. It is essential that the buyer or seller be aware of all aspects of the real estate market before making a major decision. Whether it be through newsletters, checklists or news articles, we are here to make this process stress-free and rewarding.
As a lifetime resident and a professional who takes my own real estate education seriously, I'll be with you from the beginning through your successful close. Feel free to call me at 416-302-7000, or use the quick question to the right to send an email. I look forward to hearing from you!